MARKETING/COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP AT SPLASH!
What is Splash Waterslides?
Splash is a unique concept that brings waterfun to cities and mountains with the biggest waterslide of Europe! In May 2016, the first edition of Splash Your City took place in the flattest village of the Netherlands: Nijmegen. In the summer of 2017, we were in Morgins, Switzerland to organize our first edition of Splash Your Mountain. Our ambition is to organize more and more of these events in the Alps and further. With our young and ambitious team we are working hard to achieve this goal, will you help us?
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for an ambitious, hard working marketing/communication intern looking for a challange. As our intern you will work along with our Splash team, but you will also work on location during the events. This internship is very instructive as you will not only learn about the aspects of marketing and communication, but also from sales and organizing events.
What will be your activities?
– Website management
– Support for writing press releases
– Design and produce content for our social channels
– Assistance in the preparation of meetings
– Taking care of offline marketing materials
– Handling of sponsor requests
– Contribute to production on site
– Keeping international contacts with clients
– Looking for new areas to organize Splash Your Mountain
What are we looking for?
– University student
– Passion for marketing / communication and strong affinity with the event industry
– No 9 to 5 mentality
– Thinking out-of-the-box and creative
– Do not scare over responsibilities and would like to add value
– Communicative strong
– Experience with Photoshop or Indesign is a pré
– Fluent in Dutch and English, French or German is a pré
For which period?
This internship will be fulltime (38 hours a week), with a duration of 5 to 6 months. The internship starts in January or February and you will receive a compensation for this internship. In consultation, the internship can be combined with a research. The internship is a really focussed on work experience.
Are you interested?
Became enthousiast after reading this offer and would you like to work for our young and dynamic event organization? Than send us your CV and a short motivation to Mark Bos, M.firstname.lastname@example.org